Fly in a Robinson R44 out to the charming Clyde Park vineyard. Travel west to the Moorabool Valley, past the northern tip of the You Yangs mountain range.
We land amongst the grape vines with a panoramic view of the winery's bistro balcony. With an outlook over the valley, you will enjoy first class food and the opportunity to try some of the region's stunning wines.
Clyde Park offers personalised wine tastings at the bistro's rustic cellar door, and lunch inside the Barrel Room.
When you're ready we will depart Clyde Park for our return leg to Essendon. We'll first fly north, past the rolling Brisbane Ranges, and the quaint country towns at their base.
Visit Clyde Park's website at www.clydepark.com.au
Clyde Park Vineyard | $1990 per helicopter
- 1-3 people: $1990 total
- NOTE: 4 people must use larger helicopter: $2790 total
- Time required: 3 hours
- Flight time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- No booking fees
- Exclusive helicopter flight
- Flexible times and dates for your flight; no waiting lists or queuing
- Air-conditioned helicopters with comfortable seating