We begin by passing the Bolte Bridge and Docklands, where you'll have a brilliant view of Melbourne City and the Yarra River as it flows down though the center of the business district. You'll take in views of the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, the Spirit of Tasmania, and the famous St Kilda promenade as the flight continues around to Albert Park Lake.
As we pass by the south side of the city the Royal Botanic Gardens come into view, followed by the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground, and finally Melbourne Zoo as we track back to base.
City and Bay | 20min | 2 seat min | $199 per person
- $295 for a single passenger flight
- $199 per person for 2 passengers and above
- Flight time: 20 minutes
- Total tour time: 45 minutes
- No booking fees
- Exclusive helicopter flight
- Flexible times and dates for your flight
- Air-conditioned helicopters with comfortable seating