Bring your camera for this spectacular helicopter flight! Cruise along the Great Ocean Road, past the pristine beaches of Victoria's south west coast to the Twelve Apostles. Described as the eighth wonder of the world, and a favorite tourist destination of both local and international visitors for years, the Twelve Apostles Tour is a brilliant way to spend your day.
For an additional cost, we have the option to land at one of the Bellarine Peninsula's best wineries to stretch your legs and sample some great local wines. Land at Geelong's Clyde Park Vineyard and dine on the bistro's balcony, or arrive in style to Mt. Duneed Estate, home to A Day on the Green concerts.
Twelve Apostles | From $2990 per helicopter
- 1-2 people: $2990 total
- NOTE: 3-4 people must use larger helicopter: $4490 total
- Time required: 5 hours
- Flight time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
- Exclusive helicopter flight
- Viewing time down at the 12 Apostles
- Flexible times and dates for your flight; no waiting lists or queuing
- Air-conditioned helicopters with comfortable seating